Global Head of Risk & Assurance
Â£120,000 – Â£150,000 + package
IAC is working exclusively with a rapidly expanding online payment processing and money transfer business to recruit a new Head of Risk & Assurance. The role based in Central London and has a global remit.
Under the direction of the CFO, the Head of Risk & Assurance will own and have full responsibility to enterprise-wide risk management. This is a highly visible leadership role within the business and seen as a key hire to assist the business continue to grow and expand.
Key responsibilities include:
– Develop and mature the Group Risk Management, Governance and Assurance framework including liaising with Board, Audit and Risk Committees.
– Drive the assurance agenda by implementing an effective and right-sized third line of defence (with co-source partner).
– Develop and risk management culture throughout the organisation.
– Support the business to formalise its risk appetite and develop key risk metrics.
– Manage the risk reporting, governance, business partnering and assurance activities.
– Support key change/transformation programmes/projects by providing relevant requirements and assisting with the identification and quantification of the key project and business risks, ensuring any residual business risk are accepted, owned and managed.
– Work closely to build strong relationships with all areas of the business, in particular the Compliance, Legal, Finance, Technology and Product business units.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader and be able to demonstrate their ability to operate at this level. You’ll be a well-rounded risk professional with strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
Candidates with experience of working in a technology-led business are highly desired as are those looking to make a move out of one of the big investment banks should you have strong operational and cyber risk experience.
IAC Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services.
We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data or our policy then please contact email@example.com.