Governance, Risk and Controls Senior Manager
Circa Â£90k + Benefits
IAC are working with a Big4 GRC team in London to find an ERM Senior Manager to join the leadership of this growing team. With a background in Enterprise Risk Management, youâ€™ll have experience in designing and implementing risk management frameworks and be passionate about the value that can be derived from effective risk management. The successful applicant will have practical experience, ideally gained within a large consultancy or client organisation, of conducting some or all of the following activities:
- Developing bespoke risk management frameworks and processes
- Conducting risk identification interviews and facilitating risk assessment workshops, including at executive management levels
- Developing key risk indicator suites
- Practical articulation of risk appetite
- Design of risk reporting templates and dashboards
- Conducting risk analytics, such as horizon scanning, scenario and strategic risk analysis etc
- Delivering impactful risk management training
- Providing on-going risk monitoring support
- Developing thought leadership and new propositions to help our clients
We are looking for highly confident and resilient Senior Managers, comfortable asserting themselves with senior clients (Executive and Board level) and with strong technical risk management knowledge and proven ability developing and implementing practical risk management processes and frameworks.
IAC Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services.
We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data or our policy then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.