Internal Audit Manager
Up to Â£80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is an FCA authorised and regulated Fortune 500 company that provides trade execution, clearing and advisory services focusing primarily on the commodities and foreign exchange sectors.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and managing an in-house team of 3, duties include;
- Supporting the Head of Internal Audit (HIA) in ensuring that effective assurance is provided to the Executive Management, Board and Audit Committee
- Support the HIA in designing, planning and delivering a rolling programme of focused and risk-based assurance activity
- Manage co-source provider during audit assignments, ensuring effective delivery and quality
- Develop own skills and knowledge to meet the evolving challenges of the business
- Proactively develop and facilitate strong relationships with senior stakeholders, co-source partner, second line teams and key contacts within the business
- Ensure that audit findings and recommendations are proportionate, practical and aligned to risk appetite
- Ensure that audit reports are clear, insightful, accurate and focused
- Understand industry trends and regulation and their impact upon business, adapting the audit approach where necessary and providing insight to executive and governance committees
- Comply with internal audit methodology, procedures and standards
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to challenge and provide recommendations for improvement with respect to governance, risk and control frameworks
- Follow up on audit actions and provide robust assessment on how effectively these have been addressed
- Provide support, guidance and insight to the organisation including through audit reviews
- Providing assistance to external auditors during annual reviews (when required)
The preferred candidate for this role will offer both previous internal audit experience and staff management experience gained in a financial services environment. Previous experience of global payments, FX or commodity trading audit experience would be preferred but not essential. The role will require the ability to work in a team environment, excellent analytical, organization and multitasking skills and a strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
This individual should be degree educated and qualified ACA, ACCA, CIA or equivalent and be prepared to travel up to 25% of the time away from the London office.
IAC Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services.
We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data or our policy then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.