IT Audit Manager – Dublin
c.â‚¬90,000 plus first class benefits
Want to work for one of the most successful retailers ever. As the IT Audit Manager you will be stretched and challenged all day every day – no two days are the same. Based in impressive offices in Dublin city this is a rare and unique opportunity where you will develop the approach and methodologies for IT Audit whilst shaping the future of fashion.
Our client is a leading FTSE 100 plc with a highly respected brand name. The group generates over Â£7bn in annual sales and continues to grow organically.
This role is responsible for defining and leading the delivery of value-add assurance across current and emerging technology risks. As the key Risk and IA contact for the Group CIO, this role provides credible insight and constructive challenge on emerging risks, assurance requirements and risk mitigation activities across the business.
Detailed responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and drive the Technology audit strategy across the group.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including the Group CIO, Group CTOs, Group Digital Officer and Group Data Officer.
- Maintain knowledge of key and emerging technology risks both externally and internally.
- Provide credible, constructive challenge to senior stakeholders in relation to technology risks and assurance to senior stakeholders.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the co-sourced internal audit partner to deliver specialist technology assurance whilst driving continuous improvement and innovation in Internal Auditâ€™s data and tools strategy area.
- Ensure all IA reporting is delivered to time and quality â€“ Management Board reports, Operating Board reports, AC reports, action tracking.
- Act as the â€˜right-hand-personâ€™ and sounding board for the Director of Risk & Internal Audit
The preferred candidate is likely to be operating at a Manager level in a â€œBig 4â€ or already leading an in-house IT audit function in a role that offers significant Board level exposure.
IAC Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services.
We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data or our policy then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.