Professional Services Audit Semi Senior
Â£32,500 – Â£34,500
– Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
– Prepare analysis of accounting data from clientâ€™s books and records.
– Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
– Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
– Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
– Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
– Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
– Identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager.
– Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
Salary: Â£32,500 – Â£34,500
IAC Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services.
We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data or our policy then please contact email@example.com.